You may also want to check out Wiki on a Stick (WoaS), which is also based on TiddlyWiki.
- TiddlyWiki, a non-linear personal web notebook
- TiddyDesktop – A custom browser for TiddlyWiki, based on node-webkit
- Tiddly Pocket Book
- Host TiddlyWiki on GoogleDrive
How to Setup – On Windows
- Watch Introducing TiddlyDesktop video on Youtube
- Download TiddyDesktop from here (Choose tiddlydesktop-win-0.0.3.zip or the most recent version) and extract to say c:\tools\TiddyDesktop
- Download Empty TiddyWiki HTML from here and save the downloaded HTML file as say c:\tools\TiddyDeskop\Wikis\MyTemplateWiki.html
- c:\tools\TiddyDeskop\Wikis\MyTemplateWiki.html is your empty TiddyWiki and Recommended to mark it as ReadOnly
- Create your Wiki file (say MyPersonalWiki.html) by taking a copy c:\tools\TiddyDeskop\Wikis\MyTemplateWiki.html (as c:\tools\TiddyDeskop\Wikis\MyPersonalWiki.html)
- Run C:\Tools\tiddlydesktop-win-0.0.3\nw.exe
- Click “Browse for a TiddlyWiki file” button and choose TiddlyWiki file (say c:\tools\TiddyDeskop\Wikis\MyPersoalWiki.html)
- Your new TiddlyWiki is now part of the TiddlyWiki Desktop and click Open to view/update your Wiki
- For adding new Tiddly or Edit or delete and Save, Please refer to http://tiddlywiki.com/#GettingStarted
- Remember to test before you use (Create a new Tiddly, Save, Close and Open to see that its still there.
- Regularly backup c:\tools\TiddyDeskop\Wikis folder say to your favorite could storage.