Rich Dad Poor Dad is a 2000 book written by American businessman, author and investor Robert Kiyosaki. It advocates financial independence and building wealth through investing, real estate investing, starting and owning businesses, as well as increasing one’s financial intelligence to improve one’s business and financial aptitude. Rich Dad Poor Dad is written in the style of a set of parables, ostensibly based on Kiyosaki’s life. Kiyosaki stresses the ownership of high value assets that produce cash flow, rather than being an employee in the book.
- World treats you is based on How you treat yourself
- Mistake = Opportunity to learning
- Assert = CashFlow
- The Harder people work – Make less Money
- Rich want’s Assert; Poor Want’s PayCheck
- God Made GOLD, Man Made MONEY!!
- Way to be Rich : (a) Business, (b) Real Estate, (c) Papers – Stocks, mutual funds, equivity, etc, (d) Commodity (Gold, etc)