A screenshot, screen capture (or screen-cap), screen dump,screengrab is an image taken by the computer user to record the visible items displayed on the monitor, television, or another visual output device. Usually, this is a digital image using the operating system or software running on the computer, but it can also be a capture made by a camera or a device intercepting the video output of the display.
PicPick, all-in-one design tool for everyone
A full-featured screen capture tool, Intuitive image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel-ruler, protractor, crosshair, whiteboard and more.
User friendly and full of features for creating your image, Suitable for software developers, graphic designers and home users.
Please note that free version may only be used for personal use in non-commercial environments.
Greenshot is a light-weight screenshot software tool for Windows with the following key features:
- Quickly create screenshots of a selected region, window or fullscreen; you can even capture complete (scrolling) web pages from Internet Explorer.
- Easily annotate, highlight or obfuscate parts of the screenshot.
- Export the screenshot in various ways: save to file, send to printer, copy to clipboard, attach to e-mail, send Office programs or upload to photo sites like Flickr or Picasa, and others.
- …and a lot more options simplyfying creation of and work with screenshots every day.
Greenshot is free and open source.
- How to take a screenshot – http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
- Screenshot – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screenshot